Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brea is Walking!


Honestly the reason I had to start this blog today was that Brea started walking - Finally! She is just barely 15 months and has not had any desire to walk. She does an awesome bear crawl, and get from point A to point B in no time flat. But tonight she decided she would walk. It was different from are other kids, she just decided to walk and took about ten steps perfectly. It is as if she wanted to wait until she could do it with perfect balance, she needed to be sure of herself. Well, we are just thrilled she has decided to take the step. Our baby is growing up!

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Well happy day! I'm so glad you have a blog. What cute kids Becca! Eva didn't walk until she was 14 months. I remember being so embarrassed that she couldn't walk yet, I would sit her on my lap at church and not let her get off-so no one would know. :) they just do things on their own terms, I guess.

Julie said...

It's great to hear from you and see your family growing up.
Julie Brown

Our Pease Pod said...

Hey-yah! Great to see ya blogging. You're already a pro and so creative-your page looks great-it took me a month to even get mine functional. I'm excited to stay up on all your cute fams milestones-that is amazing that she just up and walked like that-I like how you described it as she wanted to wait until she could do it perfectly-kids are so much fun.
Joscelyn

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca I'm excited you started a blog. I love staying in contact with old friends! Your kids are adorable!! Love Camille

Joanna Barrett said...

YAY!! I'm so darn excited you are blogging-you have such an adorable family and I'm glad I get to check in on them and you from time to time now. By-the-way, your blog looks great!

Ashley said...

For being so new to blogging... you certainly have a lot of friends!!! :)

riggs family said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! Aaron says I'm a blogging addict. I just love being able to see what everyone's family is up to, and seeing there beautiful kids. I'm excited to see what you have been up to.

sitemeter