After Family Home Evening last night we were all having a little "treat". I was giving Jackie and Dallin and ice cream cone and Brea did not think it was fair for her older brother and sister to have one and not her. I decided to give her one and see how she did. Boy, she loved that ice cream. She was so happy eating it. What pure joy! The picture is a bit blurry and doesn't do it justice, but you can still see her enthusiasm in having her own ICE CREAM CONE! She is all grown up now, eating her own ice cream cone. She won't let us feed her anymore, and does quite well with a fork and spoon. She loved to eat. When I start making a meal she runs over to her booster seat and begs to be put in so she can eat. She doesn't realize that it takes a bit to make a meal. Usually she eats snack while I make dinner. She is a happy little toddler!
We had some more warm weather, have I told you how much I like Colorado in the winter. We went up to Denver last weekend to attend the Temple. We decided, since it was gorgeous outside, to take the whole family. Jeff did a session first while the kids and I hung out at a nearby park for 2 hours. It was so warm, they played and played until they were worn out. They all love being outside just as much as their parents do.
Dallin (3) has come up with a couple of imaginary friends. He talks about them daily. They are either at our house doing stuff (like sitting in the chair where Mom is about to sit - "Don't sit there Mom Tiki is sitting there") or they are gone because they don't actually live at our house, or they are shopping. They go shopping at lot! They always need to buy FOOD. Their names are Tiki and Go Go. He came up with them and their names all on his own. These friends also know the rules very well. Dallin will say "Ya, Go Go told me I shouldn't do that, or Tiki knows that we are supposed to hold Moms hand when we cross the street." So I guess they are a good influence on him.
2 comments:
What fun stories and pictures! Your family is adorable!
Oh my Gosh--YUMMY! She is dang Cute Bec!
Post a Comment