Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BROCCOLI

I (Becca) really like Broccoli, but my dear husband does not particularly care for it. Then we had are darling Jackie and she would not touch the stuff. I had gotten used to not buying or making Broccoli. But, lucky for me we got Dallin who is a Veggie lover. He not only likes Broccoli he loves it. Any time he sees that we are having it he gets so excited and says, "Yea Broccoli my favorite". He knows that Dad and Jackie don't like it so he says "Me and you like this huh Mom, but not Dad and Jackie". I was so glad I could have someone to enjoy my broccoli with! Well, things got even better. We just started to give Brea some and guess what....we have another BROCCOLI LOVER in our family. Last night I was cutting some up to steam and Dallin came in. "Broccoli, can I have some Mom". So of course I gave him a few pieces which he gobbled up. I had cut off all the tops and the big stem was sitting on the counter. Dallin grabbed that and started munching away. He realized it wasn't quite as good as the tops so he gave it to Brea. She was delighted. She munched on that stem until Dinner was ready. She was not too happy when I took it away and threw it in the garbage. Here is our Brea eating a Broccoli stem!

No comments:

sitemeter