I have a wonderful friend that took our family pictures for us. We met at a beautiful park and she snapped away for over an hour. She ended up taking 500 pictures of our family - wow! They turned out really cute. Pictures are something that I really cherish. I make it a priority to take pictures of our family at least once a year. I love having them hanging on my wall, especially when a photographer can catch my children in those "perfect" moments. That is exactly what she did, she got some amazing shots of my children (which can be difficult). I can harldy wait to print them. Thanks Candace, I can't express to you how much I appreciate it.









4 comments:
You have such a darling family. I'm glad the pictures turned out so cute. Although I'm a wee bit jealous that you're going to have a HUGE family picture in your dining room! That's going to be so nice. I would love to have a family picture that big. We're actually taking family pictures next week, so hopefully we'll get some cute shots. Then I can have my big fam. picture too.
What wonderful photos! The pictures are beautiful - there is nothing better than a happy family. So glad to see you guys are doing well.
I adore your family photos!! So cute and some really great shots!! You look beautiful, as always!!!
You guys are so cute Becca!!! :]
Post a Comment