Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thanksgiving
I unfortunately have no pictures of our wonderful Thanksgiving this year. None the less I can write and say how Thankful I am for my wonderful life. We were able to stay home this year, and have a lot of Becca's side of the family come to celebrate with us. We had quite the feast. Wow, it was a lot of good food. We smoked our turkey - Yummy and had all the trimmings, salads, rolls, pies, and even cute turkey favors (which we forgot to set out with the table setting, so we enjoyed them for dessert). It was so fun to have family here, to visit, play, and hang out with them. Grandma actually came out early and stayed for a week. We were all spoiled by having her here. I realized how important family is and what strength can be there. We have a wonderful family and count that as one of our greatest blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment