Thursday, May 27, 2010
Womens Conference
I got to attend Women's Conference at BYU with my Mom again this year. I was looking forward to it all year. It was so wonderful to be at BYU with so many other women of my faith and especially with my Mom. We dormed together with my Aunt and her friend and two other ladies we met there. All the speakers were so wonderful and I really felt how important my role as a Mother is and what a responsibility that is. I hope I can remember the feelings and thoughts that came to improve my life. The picture below is my Mom and I making stockings during the service night. It is amazing how much service gets done. The other picture is the snow we walked through the 2nd day, luckily we all had umbrellas. I actually wasn't too cold and the snow all melted by that afternoon. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment