Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alyssa 1 Month

She still has a lot of dark hair. It is so fun to have a tiny baby with so much hair, we get a lot of comments when we got out. I have thought about putting it into pigtails, but decided I couldn't do that to such a precious little one. When she is a bit older, you will see the pigtails!
Mom and Alyssa in a bonnet that Mom used to wear herself at that age!

Her eyes look like they are going to be a beautiful blue.
Jackie is a great big sister. She loves Alyssa and is helpful in taking care of her.
This picture turned out so cute. Alyssa can get a bit fussy at times, so one day I decided to lay her on her tummy. That was the magic key, she fell asleep so fast and looked so comfortable and content I couldn't roll her over. It will be nice when she learns to roll herself over so I can lay her on her tummy to sleep, as that is what she prefers. Precious!

1 comment:

Candria said...

Oh my Goodness!!! Congratulations!! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm pretty sure everyone that had a baby this year got one with tons of hair, but us! Love it!! You have such a beautiful family.

sitemeter