
We got our family pictures taken and they turned out so great. We decided about 4or5 years ago that we liked outdoor pictures better than the studio ones. We have a great friend that has been taking them for the last four years - and she does such a great job. Thanks so much Candace, these pictures are such priceless memories for us. We always seem to get such a cute picture of the kids. I love this picture and the cute and cheesy smiles of our children. They were trying to smile really good to earn a "fruit snack", Dallin really wanted it!

This was a 'un-posed' family goup pose. The kids wanted to pick flowers more than take pictures, so when they brought the flowers to me we got a family picture, just for fun.

This was our favorite family picture, everyone looks good, out in nature, all smiles. I love my family.

I like to make a college of the pictures we get because there are always so many good ones and I have a hard time deciding what to use. I absolutely love the background picture - each kid in his own little world while Mom and Dad and off in their own world - so true to life! And Alyssa is caught on camera WALKING. We have proof, although it isn't too often, she is taking a few small, hesitant steps. The kids get so excited when she walks to them.
1 comment:
I so agree on the outdoor photos better. In fact that is why we don't have a current photo at the moment. We want an outdoors shot. Love the photo's you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment