On our walk today we were talking about making homemade bread. I mentioned that I would really love to get a Bosch some day, because I have to mix my bread by hand or use my bread maker (which doesn't work so well). She told me about a website www.everydayfoodstorage.net that is giving away a free Bosch. So I had to try. The website is great, she has very practical information about food storage. I watched a video on how to make cheesecake with powdered milk (you actually make sweetened condensed milk with the powered milk). It looked delicious. We have been using our powered milk more lately - in cooking as well as mixing it with regular milk to make the milk last longer. I love the idea of making sweetened condensed milk with it. She also has all sorts of ideas on wheat and beans. I am pinning this one on Pinterest for sure. I can alwasy use some help and motivation for food storage.
One last note. Jackie got glasses. Our first child, but probably not our last. Both Jeff and I are farsighted, we assume our children will inherit it. Jackie was super excited to get glasses, she chose a red pair that our a wire rim with reinforced sides. She looks great and can see so much better. I remember my first pair of glasses and how much clearer that chalkboard became. I wish I had a picture, but unfortantly our camera has died (and it was our new one too). So words will have to do for now.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm jealous. I wish I had someone to go running with. Happy for you though!
Post a Comment