Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Day of School 2012

 My big 3rd Grader.  She said she needed a backpack with wheels and this year, because she would have A LOT of books.  She was right.  I am glad she isn't carrying all that on her back.  Smart Girl
My 2nd Grader, where does the time go!  He was not quite as excited for school to start.  He told me after his first day, "Guess what Mom, 2nd Grade is easier than 1st".  Yea, I hope that attitude stays to the end.
 The two full day kiddos.  I missed those guys.  The school day is long.  They had a great first day.
My half day Kindergartner.  She was super excited for school.  She has watched her older siblings the last couple of years and was ready to go.  I tried to explain to her that school wasn't like the parties she had gone to, but I am not sure she understood.  She had a wonderful first day, and even got treasure chest.  I am glad that they do half day kindergarten because I enjoy having her home in the morning.

No comments:

sitemeter