Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Fun

Yea its Fall, that means leaves to play in.  I remember as kid how much fun it was to play in the fallen leaves.  I think it might be even funner to watch the excitement on my kids faces as they jump into a pile of leaves and throw leaves over their heads.  This was a Friday, which is early release from school.  Dallin decided to rake the leaves in the front yard and got all the girls involved in the work.  How?  Because after they raked them all up they could all jump into the leaves.  That was worth it to them.  
 The other endeavor my kids have enjoyed is a Lemonade Stand . This is the 2nd one they have done and they really enjoy it.  They are are very well mannered and courteous to their customers (that makes a Momma proud).  We live on a corner, which is a good location for a lemonade stand, they did quite well for the few hours they were out.  I had to make them come in because we were going out that night.
 Brea was the "lookout".  She would spot a person walking and yell "Customer, Customer" to give Dallin and Jackie a heads up.  Oh to be a kid again.  I love seeing them play and have fun together without the use of any electronics.

No comments:

sitemeter