This is on April 1st, my 35th Birthday. I was showing off the yummy Ice Cream Cake my sweet husband got me for my birthday. I was one week away from having my baby, but of course at the time I didn't know how far or close I was.
This was at the end of March, we went swimming as a family. I wasn't going to get in, but then decided to go ahead and try it. I am so glad I did because it felt wonderful to be in the water and be weightless. I had a hard time getting out, it was very refreshing. I did feel a bit like a beached whale though, as I was nine months pregnant in a black maternity bathing suit. But I didn't care, I was comfortable!
Easter Sunday with Amy Brooksby and Michelle Arnold. Amy had her baby boy, Brigham on April 16, a week after Peter. It was so fun to be pregnant together and to talk about what we were going through. We all went out to dinner on April 1st as a farewell to the Arnold she are moving to Washington. It was such a fun night, we visited and laughed and really enjoyed their company.



No comments:
Post a Comment