Friday, April 21, 2017

Moms birthday

 My kids were so sweet to me.  I was worried about the pranks that would be played this year, but they were all very nice and made such loving hand made gifts from the heart - my favorite!
 Brea made a bunch of gifts with poems for each one and all individually wrapped, she spent a lot of time on it and I was touched.
 Dallin gave me coupons - the best coupons- service coupons.
 Jackie hand painted me an "I love You" sign with her colorful fingerprints all over.
 Elly played with Alyssa many times over the weekend, and Alyssa loved the time with her Aunt.
 Elly and Garen came out for my birthday and General Conference, I loved having them here so much.  This present was from my parents, but since Elly and Garen brought it out we took a picture with them, or and Jackie helped pick it out as she was at Grandmas house the week before.
 My dear husband got me this nice mirror that opens up to hold all my jewelry!

We will miss Elly and Garen, even Peter warmed up to them.  It was so fun to have them visit.

No comments:

sitemeter