I took Jackie and Grace and Makaela to the Denver temple on Thursday. Jeff helped out with the kids at home, and I took Peter with me. They did baptisms and then I dropped them off at Ikea with Amelia and her kids. Jackie watched Peter there while I did initiatory. It was a great day. Those girls are so sweet and just had a good time. Then I took Jackie shopping and Jeff drove the kids up. We went out to dinner at Casa Banitas.
Waiting in line....
and waiting....but it was worth it
We stayed the night at a motel and the next morning, after we walked with Peter, Jeff did initiatory at the temple. I packed up the room with the kids and the plan was to go to Elitch Gardens when he got back. We were all in the van ready to go, and I looked up the weather. There was a 50% chance of rain, so I half-kidding told the kids we could just stay in Denver and go shopping at the mall. To my surprise, they all loved that idea. So we ended up getting Krispie-Kreme doughnuts, going to the "fun park" where they played tag with Dad, and then shopping. Dallin and Dad got bored of shopping pretty fast so they went to a tramploine park and test drove a van.
Alyssa spent he money on a build-a-bear. It was really fun and she loves her Katarinia Bear.
Jackie was so sweet helping her every step along the way. Jackie made one when she was younger with a gift card from Mary, so she knew how fun it was.
This was Peters position for many hours of the day, poor kid, but he did really well and took a nap there too.















No comments:
Post a Comment