Nothing like a 10 year class reunion to help you realize that 'Yes you are getting older'. I was looking forward to my 10 year class reunion this summer. I had a great time in Highschool and have very fond memories of friends and activities. It was great to reconnect with my classmates. We had a dinner in the High School, so it was literally a walk down memory lane to go back inside that Highschool and to see those same classmates I had seen everyday for so many years. I was able to meet up with my good friends Layel and Joanna for lunch. What a great time. It was hard to catch up the past 10 years in a couple hours, but we sure tried. Our lives have all gone in different directions, quite literally we are spread across the nation. But we got together as if nothing had changed we talked and laughed and enjoyed each others company. It was great to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment