Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alyssa is here!


Our little girl finally came! She was born on Monday June 21st at about 9:30 pm. She was a fast one. We got to the hospital at 8:15, and about an hour later I was holding my precious daughter. I was all for an epideral this time around, and NO PAIN, unfortantly it didn't happen. But, she came fast enough that I was able to bear it. I was actually surprised when they checked me and I was an 8 when I first arrived at the hospital. She was 8lb. 5 oz. and 20 1/2 in. long which made her our biggest baby. She also wins for most hair, she has lots of dark hair - it is very cute.

The weekend before we went on a family hike, trying to encourage our little one to come on out. Jeff got a shot of me Full Term, looking at it now I don't know how I walked, I look soooo big. It feels much bettter to have her in my arms!
Our little family enjoying the outdoors. We still did not have a name for our little girl, but while hiking around Jeff mentioned Alyssa, we all liked it. After she was born it was the top choice and now we have Alyssa Joy Cramer.
The proud dad. He was great at the hospital supporting and encouraging me. Jeff brought the kids up to see their new baby sister. They were so cute with her. They were all very excited and happy to see her. She will definetly never lack attention in our house.


2 comments:

Joanna Barrett said...

Becca!!! She is perfect and so cute with all that hair and round little face!! I love the name too! Congrats on your new little addition, she is a very lucky and blessed little girl to have such loving and sweet siblings and parents!! AND to already have a fiance...born just one week after her! HAHA :)

Raelene said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Three girls and a boy, just the oppossite to us. You'll have to let me know how girls work. I'm not sure what I am going to do.

sitemeter