Look our darling four kids, sitting so nicely on the couch smiling and happy together!
Oh wait, did I say smiling and happy together. This is more like it.....They each have such dramatic personalities, it sure makes life exciting.
A day has yet to go by that they haven't all wanted to hold her at least two times. Jackie learned how easy it is to burp the baby and is a good help to Mom.
Our girls looking pretty with the around the head braid Grandma did for them. Jackie had it first and then Brea brought Grandma the elastic and said she wanted her hair like Jackies. Brea does not like her hair to be done and fights me daily to do it, so we were amazed at her request.
Grandma made this beautiful quilt for Alyssa. She designed and sewed it all herself. The back side is the hot pink mink you see in the above picture. Grandma made Brea a mink blanket when she was born and it has become Breas Blanket. She can't sleep without it, and whenver she is sad the other kids run and get her blanket (it always makes everything better). This one says "Cramer Cutie" which fits our Alyssa well.

3 comments:
Congrats Rebecca!!! She is so cute. I love all that hair!
Congratulations!! How did I miss out on the "year of babies with lots of hair?". I swear everyone I know that has had a baby this past year has had tons of hair, and I still got a bald one... Oh well. She is awfully cute! Love the name! Your delivery sounds very similar to mine! Hope you are doing o.k.!
Congratulations Becca!! I want to come down to Fountain and see you and your precious newborn. She is darling. And has a ton of dark hair! What a sweet baby. I want to hold her! I'll call you. It will be fun to visit. Kenzie told me the other day that she misses Dallan & Jackie
Post a Comment