We were able to meet Joanna and her darling kids at a park on our way to MEP. It was wonderful to visit with her. I felt like we were 17 again, and no years had passed, except for the fact that we both have kids now! She has always been an inspiration to me and I wish that I lived closer so we could spend more time together. She has a way of making me laugh and smile and just fill good about life. I am glad that our kids could meet and play together even though it wasn't for very long.
Alyssa and Seth splashed around in the water together. They are almost the same age and it was cute to watch them interact.
Gracie got along great with Brea and Dallin. She is very outgoing and friendly. It was a great pit stop on our way up the canyon.
No comments:
Post a Comment