Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Baking

 We did a lot of baking this season.  Dallin really got into it.  He has a  1st Grade cookbook that he got last year, and he kept wanting to make things out of it.  Alyssa of course, just ate, and ate, while we baked, and baked.
 I am so happy that my kids enjoy baking, it is fun and educational, and YUMMY!
 It is actually easier now to have "helpers" while I am baking.  It wasn't always the case, but I did always welcome those "helpers".
 "Alyssa did you eat all the Oreos?"
 A women with a mixer, she is a great cook and can make things all by herself.
It seems that we would have more than one baking project going at once, which actually worked out fine, but left a big mess.  The kids were not as excited to clean up as they were to mix.  It is good that most things take time to bake.  The baking time was a good incentive to get things clean up.

No comments:

sitemeter