Thursday, January 10, 2013

Decorating the Tree

 It is Christmas Time, we have a tree!  All the kids were excited to decorate the tree.  Ornaments always bring back many great memories.  Many of our ornaments are handmade and I remember who and when and why I have those ornaments.  The kids love seeing the ones they made, and placing them in a prominent spot on the tree.

 Our tree always comes from a forest. (I know all real trees come from a forest, but ours really does).  Jeff took Jackie, Dallin, and Zeus out to find the perfect tree and I think they did really good this year.  It is nice to have a tall living room because our tree is always tall, but this year we didn't have to cut any off.
 The decorated tree!
We had to explain to our two year old that the ornaments stay ON the tree and we just LOOK at them.  It didn't work though, she was constantly pulling them off.  So we learned to put the really fragile and precious ornaments up high.

No comments:

sitemeter