The crew at 7am ready to hike Union Falls on a beautiful August morning.
We were able to get a babysitter to watch all four kids all day, which I was a little nervous about, but it worked out. Jeff and I both had a great time and enjoyed the whole day.
We crossed three rivers, and hiked and hiked. Pure bliss!
Mom and Dad show off the gorgeous scenery we enjoyed all day.
We made it - Union Falls. This falls is a hidden wonder, it always amazes me when I see it, even though I have seen it many times. It proves to me that God is in charge and made this Earth for us.
Then...the second destination - a warm swimming hole. It felt so good after hiking 7 miles. We swam and jumped off the rocks and just relaxed. Then we did it all again on the way back.
No comments:
Post a Comment