Thursday, September 5, 2013

Virgil & Raquels Wedding

 My amazing Mother made all of her Granddaughters these beautiful yellow and white dresses for the wedding.  The girls were all excited to get a new dress, and they all matched so well.
 We really tried to get a good family picture....but the boys were as cooperative as the girls.  So we have a nice Cramer Gals picture and "not looking at the camera" family picture.

 Somehow we always end up with really good Grandpa pictures with our kids.  I love how this one turned out.  Such a sweet photo.
Now the Ricks Gals.  I love these ladies, we have a great time together.
 This was our attempt at a Granddaughter picture.  They all had the coordinating dresses, and then I made each of them a mini-daisy head wreath for the reception. It was fun watching them skip and hop around during the reception.  The older ones enjoyed helping take presents and serving food.


 Aunt Elly with little Alyssa!
 This is my niece Suzanna and I think it is so cute!
 Uncle Virgil was so nice to dance with Brea, she loved it.  She was so happy to be at the reception and Wedding, and to see everyone so fancy.
 Not to be outdone, Alyssa had to have a dance with the Groom as well!
 The happy, gorgeous couple!
 The picture doesn't do it justice, but....the guys all put on mustaches (to match Virgil) and came out for their picture.  It was pretty hilarious.
 Alyssa wanted to try one on as well....not really her style.
 The whole group.  The reception was at my parents house, in the front yard. The weather was perfect, it was a really fun evening.
 The next day we headed to Logan for the wedding.  Since Dallin wouldn't get in any pictures the night before, he decided to let us take one.  He sat right in between Elly and I and smiled BIG, silly boy.
 We had been sitting on that bench for a while, so we decided to make some silly faces at the camera!
 I love this pose, so I snapped a shot.  Obviously I don't have the best camera, but you get the idea - Happy Married Couple!
 Grandpa with Jackie and Brea at the Wedding Breakfast afterward.
 Grandma with Jackie and Jaxine at the Breakfast.

No comments:

sitemeter