This is my little helper. I hope she never grows out of the stage of wanting to do the housework. I just need to remind myself to let her help.
Jackie was homeschooled this year, and was able to go once a week to a homeschool academy with teachers and students. She made this doll and background and put on a little skit for us.
We love friends. Lizze and Alyssa needed to do their work on the computer.
Dallin had his first "late-night" (our equivalent of a sleep over). They wanted to sleep in a tent, so Jeff set up a tent out back, and they were so nice to included Jackie. They had a blast in that tent.
Alyssa in her sunday dress, Dallins t-shirt, and Dallins tie. Silly girl!
Jeff was going over some mission memories with our Elders. One of them is a visa waiter that is going to the same mission that Jeff served. It was neat to hear his stories, and the girls enjoyed listening in as well.
In Colorado we have lots of random snow days. So the girls bundled up and enjoyed the snow for the day!
Our baker Jackie, made a three layer cake! She decided over conference weekend that she would like to make a three layer cake. I myself, never have done such a feat, but I knew she could do it. She found a recipe and triples it, yes all from scratch. Then she used a cake pan, and bundt cake pan, and a bread pan. It worked, and was delicious. I told the family, as we were eating, that we needed a birthday to celebrate with this lovely cake. Jackie realized that we had a birthday to celebrate, it was April 6th, the birthday of our Savior Jesus Christ. I think we may have started a tradition.
We had a visitor! Gaylene was able to stop by and visit us on her way to a training for work. We had a great time with her and are so glad to have her in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment