Sunday, May 11, 2014

Garen & Elly Wedding

 I know this is so late, but I don't think I ever blogged about my dear Sisters wonderful Wedding day.  Here is the beautiful couple.
 It was wonderful to be there at this special time especially in the holy temple to witness their wedding for time and all eternity.
 The newly, newly weds coming out of the temple, look at those huge smiles.
 All of the crew that came to share in this special moment.  It was cold outside but our hearts were warmed as we witnessed the marriage of two people so in love.
 The girls with the beautiful bride! I had the privilege of doing the flowers for Elly.
 My kids adore their Aunt Elly, but now they adore their Uncle Garen just as much!  I am so glad my children have them in their lives.
 I just really like this picture!
I can't believe my baby Sister is getting married, I love her so much!

No comments:

sitemeter