I have been walking once a week with my good friend Eleanor at the mall. It has been too cold lately to walk outside and since we both have little ones the mall turned out to be a great option. We walk, talk, let the kids see the fountain, the puppies, and end up at the play area. I look forward to it and have really enjoyed it and am glad that it is something I can do that it good for me and fun for Alyssa too.
It was a warm day - Yea! I wanted to get out and so I decided to do a picnic at Fountain Nature Center. I invited a few friends and they were all able to make it. I am so glad we went, I needed some sunshine and the kids had a great time. I only had two of them, which was different, but they sure enjoyed it.
My friend Mistys little boy, he was so cute and very curious about everything, a little explorer.



No comments:
Post a Comment