Friday, February 28, 2014
Sister Kaye
We have been blessed to know and love this sweet lady. Sister Kaye has been the Sunbeam teacher for all four of our children. They all four have loved Sunbeams and Primary because of her sweet love. She always has a warm hug for her cute 3 and 4 year olds and it makes the transition from Nursery to Primary so much easier. We have been sitting by Sister Kaye since while Jeff has been on the stand and the kids are very good. They like sitting by her and usually Alyssa draws and picture and hands to her during sacrament meeting . I will look back on this picture with fond memories of a sweet lady. I also will laugh at the four different yet wonderful personalities of my children. I asked them to stand next to Sister Kaye because I wanted a picture of all of them with their Sunbeam Teacher - this was the best one I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment