Alyss made it to the top of the rock climbing rock at the park. She is too big!
This girl loves dressing up and this Momma loves taking pictures of her.
Our awesome neighbors Will and Rosie brought us over RIBS. They were so good, the kids loved devouring the meats off the bones.
We haven't seen Drew & Wyatt as much this fall. It was an exciting night when they got to come over and play. Alyssa & Wyatt had a bake shop complete with money, it was so fun to see them big enough to play imaginatively together.
Jackie is becoming a baby hog. She got Evie to sleep and was quiet proud of it.
Another dress up picture!
These pictures are so priceless. My kids have always loved playing in the leaves. They even filled 7 bags after playing, without complaint!
Jackie and Cora enjoy putting on fashion shows for me. This time Jackie wore a wig and looked so different, silly girls.
They had fun making faces at the camera, I had to stick one on here. That is a great Dad!
The kids won this awesome cake at the scout fundraiser. I heard it was pretty yummy inside too.
I love my kids and I missed them when I was having my jaw pain. I spent a weekend up in my room. This is my first time being with them after that. It taught me a lot and helped me re-evaluate what is most important.












No comments:
Post a Comment