Ephraim got to attend Time Out for Women on his special blessing weekend! It was in Castle Rock so I was able to attend both days, but come home and sleep in my own house. It was such a treat to be able to attend and here wonderful talks, testimonies, and music. I loved spending the time with my Mom and great friends.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Ephraims Blessing
On October 8th, 2017 Ephraim Kevin Cramer was given a name and blessing by his father Jeffery R. Cramer. Both sets of Grandparents made the long journey from Idaho to share this special experience with us. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful blessing. It is is wonderful to have the priesthood here on earth and in our home. We love our little Ephraim and the sweet addition he has made to our family.
Ephraim got to attend Time Out for Women on his special blessing weekend! It was in Castle Rock so I was able to attend both days, but come home and sleep in my own house. It was such a treat to be able to attend and here wonderful talks, testimonies, and music. I loved spending the time with my Mom and great friends.
Ephraim got to attend Time Out for Women on his special blessing weekend! It was in Castle Rock so I was able to attend both days, but come home and sleep in my own house. It was such a treat to be able to attend and here wonderful talks, testimonies, and music. I loved spending the time with my Mom and great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment