Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Christmas 2019

Brea and Alyssa both had a Christmas Party with their friends.  They did a nativity bingo, a christmas scavenger hunt, white elephant gifts, capture the flag, fairy hair, and ate yummy food while giggling and being girls. 

 

Preschool tried to do a nativity, this is the best picture I could get.  We were unsuccessful in getting all the kids in costumes at the same time, but they all had a costume on at one point in time, some kids even wore multiple costumes during the reciting of the first Christmas!

The Koller kids put on a cute Nutcracker play in Pueblo, it was fun to watch and see our good friends.

Crazy hat day.  Brea really enjoyed making this hat and won the crazy hat award for her class!




Aidan gave Dallin this awesome Christmas present with the name Dallin used for his you-tube videos imprinted on it.

 Merry Christmas 2019!





I took Jackie and Dallin skiing on the 26th and had so much fun.  They are really good skiiers and I think they might be faster and better than me!  We skiied for two days and stayed in a motel watching Hallmark movies late into the night.  It was so much fun.  I thought I never wanted my kids to grow up, but it is pretty awesome having big kids that I can really have fun with. I am so glad that they both love to ski because I really love it!







 Brent and Gaylene and Owen drove all the way from Boise to visit. It was fun to see Ephraim and Owen interact and see their similarities and their differences.  He is such a cute baby and I loved his facial expressions.  We appreciated them taking the time to come so far and enjoyed visiting with them.  It was so cold while they were here, but we found some indoor fun like the Pueblo Children's Museum and flying drowns as the church.

 Santa at the ward Christmas party.  Ephraim just stared at him, but didn't really cry so that was a success!

Christmas baking is the best! The smells, the taste, and the time together all makes it the most wonderful time of the year.


Merry Merry Christmas!

No comments:

sitemeter