Monday, February 11, 2019

2019 New Year and New Things: Elly & Garen move in, Brea enters YW!

Garen & Elly moved in with us at the end of December.  It was so fun to spend Elly's birthday and New Years Eve with them.  They both like to play games and brought a bunch of games.  Our family has a new favorite - Splendor!  It is great having them here.  All the kids love them and it is nice to have some extra adults around!

Jackie and Lena had a stake dance on New Years Eve.  They had fun getting ready together - aren't they Beautiful!


 I was able to take my kids and some friends to the Denver temple to do baptisms.  I am so glad I had that opportunity.  Jeff does a lot more with the youth and I usually stay home.  I was so grateful to have a temple close and know of its importance.  There is no other place I would rather have my children be then right there.  Jackie stayed up late the night before getting names ready to take, she found over 50 names! 

This was Brea's first time and she seemed so mature.  She is growing up so fast and is doing wonderful things with her life. She is very responsible and helpful. She is only 11 but as of Jan. 1st they allowed the 11 year olds to attend YM/YW and that included being able to do baptisms for the dead. 








No comments:

sitemeter