Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday

Jeff celebrated his birthday at the end of May. I know I am a bit behind in blogging. We enjoyed a relaxing Sunday on his Birthday. As you can see, the kids love this guy (so does the Mom). The big hug, by all three of them, is a common sight when Dad walks in the door.

We also, had Fathers Day, although we did a poor job of celebrating it. We were traveling home from our week vacation, on Fathers Day. Jeff is such a great Father, to our three darling children. They love spending time with their Daddy, even if it is working. He takes them to our Rentals to do repairs, lets Jackie accompany him on his vending route, includes them in mowing the lawn, fixing sprinkler, in the garage, or whatever work he is doing. Anywhere with Dad is fun! Thanks Jeff, for being a wonderful Daddy!


We were also able to spend the day with my Dad on his birthday, and also wish him a happy Fathers Day. He had the fortunate opportunity to spend a week and half with our children while we attended Trek. He is a great Grandfather. The kids absolutely adore him. He has his priorities strait, family is very important to him and he puts family above. I know at times, that has to be difficult. I am grateful for his love and example. Thanks Dad for being a great Father and Grandfather.





No comments:

sitemeter