Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rock Climbing

We went Rock Climbing, the whole family, with another family we are good friends with. It was such a blast. The scenery was so pretty. We hiked in a bit,found a good place, set everything up, and started climbing. They had all the equipment, which was really nice. They even had tiny kid shoes for rock climbing. Their little 6 year old and 4 year old climbed. So of course, Jackie and Dallin wanted to climb. Jackie did awesome, she made it all the way to the top - go girl! Dallin made it a few feet, froze, and wanted down immediately. That shows the difference between are daring girl and cautious boy. Here you can see their 6 year old climbing one are, with Jeff climbing another. It was a great spot where we could all climb. We had a blast. The kids climbed and walked all over. We hope to be able to do it again.
Here is Becca, working her way up. It was hard work, but well worth it once you got to the top






All the kids had so much fun. All they need is nature and they have a blast. I love Dallins hat, which he would not keep on, but isn't it so cute.





Here are the four of them, walking up the rocks. You can see Dallin holding on to Jackie for dear life. He wanted so bad to be with them and climb, even though he was timid he did as much as he could. What a fun day.

2 comments:

Samantha Mendez said...

Becca and Jeff, your family is just beautiful! I can't believe how those babies are growing! And I can't believe how much Brea looks like Jackie! :]

Kristie said...

Becca what a cute family you have. I am very impressed with your climbing skills. I have never even tried it! I think I'm becoming more of a wuss as I age. :) Also, so sympathetic about your toe. A painful toe can change your entire lifestyle! :)

sitemeter