.JPG)
.JPG)
I love pictures! I have always wanted a large family picture on our wall, since we have vaulted ceilings there is plenty of room for one. We were finally able to do it this past fall. Instead of one large family picture, we decided to make a whole collage of pictures. We decided what 30+ pictures to use (our favorites throughout the years) and had them printed at
Sams Club. Then Jeff mounted them to a thick
foam core (like you would see artwork displayed on), and we hung them to our kitchen wall. The final touch - some vinyl lettering. Now my kitchen is one of my favorite rooms to be in, which is good because it is a room that we all spend a lot of time in.
2 comments:
i love your wall becca, I so need to decorate my own home better!
I had no idea that you were expecting, congratulations!! Your house looks so cute. I am having new carpet installed in my house right now. It is so much softer than the old stuff. Doing new things your house is always a new way of falling in love with it.
Post a Comment