The day arrived when we had a child that make a volcano for school. Dallin knew about this project for a couple of weeks and wanted to work on it every night. Jeff had a brilliant idea to use his clay from his former college days. Side note: I am always trying to declutter and get rid of things we are not using. This clay was one of those "things" that I thought we didn't need around. Jeff proved me wrong as he brought it out, I warmed it up, and it worked wonderful to make a volcano.
The girls did not want to be left out, so they made their own creations out of the clay.
Jackie formed her own dinnerware. A plate, bowl, cup, fork, knife and spoon.
Alyssa drew a picture, she wanted to be artistic as well. It was a fun evening of homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment