Brea got to do dance this year for the first time. She was really excited to dress up, with makeup, and dance on the stage.
They both enjoyed getting all dolled up. Although Brea did not like her hair getting done. Since here hair has been so short I haven't had to do a whole lot to it. Because of that, I think she has a soft head, meaning if I brush it she screams. Well, I had to get it all back into a ponytail for her performance. She did not like that one bit, but the anticipation of getting makup afterwards kept her seated.
This is Breas class. They did such a great job. They were little sunflowers, so precious. I videod both dances but forgot to get a shot of Jackies class. They did a great job as well. It is fun to watch them and the growth they both made over the year.
Afterwards we gave them flowers and Brea said "It is like I am getting married today, since I have these beautiful flowers".
A busy day and a much needed nap. Jackie wanted to go outside a play after we got home. So we told her to change her clothes (she was still in her dance outfit). We checked out the window a few minutes later and saw that she had indeed changed....into her dance outfit from a previous year.
No comments:
Post a Comment