Thursday, November 8, 2012

Family Pics Nov. 2012


We always seems to take our family pictures in the Fall.  It is a good time of year, with leaves falling and cooler weather.  Plus, that way we have current pictures for Christmas cards.  My friend Eleanor took these great pictures for us.  I was so excited with how they turned out. 

 
 Here is our sweet two year old Alyssa!
 Brea is such a poser, with her head cocked to the side.  We were looking back at older pictures and she used to do that at two as well.
 Dallin the tree climber.  I didn't know if we would have any good shots of him because he was either pouting about taking pictures (grumpy face) or acting crazy (silly face).  But, she got a great one  that shows his true smile.
 Jackie had a more serious face in most of her pictures.  I think she wants us to realize that she is growing up, and not a silly kid anymore.  She will always be our silly kid....but she is growing fast.  She also has glasses now, and I think that makes her look older too.
 US!  12 1/2 years of marriage and still in love and very happy.
 The four kiddos.  This tree was a great place for pictures, and the kids enjoyed posing on it.  I love how Brea is holding Alyssa's hand and making sure her little sis is safe.
 These poses are so fun because they are so realistic of our life right now.  Jeff and I want to have a moment to enjoy each other, and and our children are off playing in the background, oblivious to us.
 One last family shot on the rocks by the water.  I love my family and cherish these moments and memories together, that is why I love pictures so much.  It helps me remember!
 Another cute shot of Alyssa!
 Here is a bit of a smile from Jackie!
This is one of my all time favorite photos now (it merits going on my kitchen wall).  Two of my favorite guys of all time! Aren't they handsome!

1 comment:

Gaylene said...

You guys always have such great family pictures. I guess it helps when you have such photogenic people in the pictures. Thanks for sharing!!!

sitemeter