Sunday, June 1, 2014
Jeffs Birthday
This is the only picture I got on the his birthday. We were busy all day working on our yard, at Jeffs request. We got out a lot of weeds and replaced them with some lovely plants and flowers. He worked hard on his big day and really enjoyed it. I made his stop at 8:00 and took him out to Tucanos for a birthday dinner and song in Portuguese. He doesn't actually like them to sing to him because they don't do it right. So he let them know that this time, after I let our waitress know it was his birthday. She was so sweet and said she could recruit some help that could sing it the right way . It just so happened that she recruited a returned missionary that is working there and his parents are in our ward (he is going to the single ward) . They spoke to each other in Portuguese, then they sang to him. They still didn't have it quite right, so he joined in and then they got it right, and he was satisfied. It was a wonderful day and evening with him. This picture was taken at REI as he tried on a hat that he liked. I told him at the end of the day, thanks for having a Birthday, and he told me that I had to thank his Mom for that! So thank you Helen, there are five very happy and blessed people over in in Colorado because of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment