The kids were so excited for field day, in fact Dallin asked for 2 chill pills (melatonin) because he was so excited . We only gave him one, and he was able to fall asleep, but they both got up just fine that morning . This was the final game a class against class tug-o-war. We celebrated a great year at Chick-Fil-A. We don't got there very often, I think only once before. The kids had some free kids meals so we went and we now want to return. They had the best customer service and the whole atmosphere of that restaurant was good, even thought it was crazy busy. Whatever they are doing they are doing it right!
Now for summer fun! Slipping slides, water hoses, pools and outdoor fun.
Lots of parks and bike rides . I am glad that my kids like to be active like their Mom and Dad!
I signed the kids up for the summer reading program through the library and loved watching them read together. I hope they keep it up their enthusiasm.
I have some friends that like the Incline as much as me. We decided to do it one a week and have gone twice so far. Last time there were a ton on military groups up there so we decided we need to start at 5:30AM instead of 6. That means we have to leave at 5AM - I can't think of much else I would want to be doing at that time of day! Love it!
With the start of summer we are anticipating watching some new birdies hatch right outside our front door. We peeked in on them yesterday and snapped a pic of these gorgeous eggs. They are such a beautiful blue color and so tiny.
Let the summer fun begin!







No comments:
Post a Comment