Sunday, May 22, 2011

I was able to attend Womens Conference again this year, thanks to my sweet husband. He took off two days of work to stay home with our four children, that is pretty amazing, and I appreciated it so much. My Mom and Sister in Law Rebecca both came as well. It was fun to spend time with them. The classes are always so amazing at Womens Conference. I came away uplifted and strengthened though interacting with other righteous women. I was able to do a few different service projects. So much can be accomplished with so many women together, it is so neat to see tables and tables of women working together to serve others. I got huge welcome home from my children. They had baked a cake, made huge banners, and cleaned the entire house. They all hugged me so tight, it was wonderful to go but it was also wonderful to return home.

No comments:

sitemeter