For the last day of Preschool they had a field day with all sorts of activities set up outside. Brea showed Alyssa all around and helped her do most of the activities - so sweet, I love seeing my kids help each other.
I have to catch Alyssa of guard, if I tell her to smile or say cheese, I get tightly shut eyes and a silly smile. So this is her look right after I called "Alyssa"
Brea gives good smiles, she likes to pose and always looks cute. My soon to be Kindergartner, WOW!
Brea and her friend Caleb, she talked about him almost everyday, he was one or her favorite playmates at school.
Brea loved to do artwork at school and always came home with pictures she had made. She showed me where the art table was and started drawing some pictures with some friends.
Her awesome teachers: Ms. Beth and Ms. Cassie, they were wonderful and made preschool such a fun and loving place to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment