I know I post about the zoo a lot, because we go there a lot. It is a fun place to spend a day.
The kids always want to play on the statues of animals. They were hot this day - but they still climbed.
Dallin brought his binoculars and asked me if he could stay behind a little bit (so it didn't look like he was with us). I think he wanted to got exploring by himself. He kept his distance, but I still kept my eye on him.
Dallin caught a butterfly, and then let it go. He is getting good at catching them.
This year we decided to add the skyride to our yearly pass. The kids really enjoy riding up, and it is a beautiful view from up there. At the top they have this rock climbing wall. It is pretty difficult because it is strait up. Jackie and Dallin love to climb and do pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment