Sunday, December 2, 2012

Breas Thanksgiving Feast

 All of the kids had Thanksgiving Feasts this year.  Jackie was sick the day of hers, so she missed it.  Then, I did not take any pictures at Dallins - oops.  He made some cute Thanksgiving crafts and we had a huge dinner.  This was Brea's first program.  She talked about it the whole week before.  She has been to many of these programs for her older siblings and was ready to do her own.  She was a beautiful pilgrim girl.  I love how she posed for the picture, even while performing!  Those Kindergartners have learned a lot.  They told us all about Christopher Columbus and his ships.  They new names of things I don't even know.  Impressive.
Afterward she colored and turkey centerpiece decoration and ate a yummy feast.  Fun times.
I had to throw this picture in.  Brea is learning cursive in Kindergarten.  She wrote her first and last name on our dry erase board all by herself, then smiled BIG for a picture.

No comments:

sitemeter