Brea is in Kindergarten and learning cursive. She made a spider web on our dry erase board (actually just a tile) and then signed her name. I didn't even know she knew how to spell her last name, let alone write it in cursive.
I braided both the little girls hair one Sunday. Usually Brea won't let me touch hers, but now that it is getting longer she wants to have it fancy. Alyssa is usually too wiggly to accomplish this, but when I told her she could match Brea she let me do it. I havn't been able to do it again, so just enjoy the pic. Also, I love how they are hugging each other while I take a picture of the back of their heads - precious.
All of my kids love to make forts. Usually it is in the living or family room. This day, I encouraged them to do it in their rooms. They thought that was a great idea because then they could sleep in them, which is exactly what they ended up doing. Jackie and Alyssa made one in Jackies room.
And Dallin and Brea made one in Breas room. It is great when the kids can happily and productively work together.
Dad is so much fun! He will wrestle and play tickle monster, and can amazingly grab all four of them with two hands! He is a great Dad, we are all happy when Dad comes home. One day he went outside for a few minutes and when he came back in Alyssa ran and grabbed his leg yelling DAD! You would of thought he had been gone all day, but no, only 5 minutes.
When they wrestle Jeff takes off his glasses. Well...somebody found them! Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment