Sunday, May 24, 2015

Creative Kids

Dallin and Drew came up wit this cute compute-parts robot.  They decided to take turn having it at their house because he was so special.
 Dallin enjoys using my sewing machine.  He probablly uses it more than I do!
 He made this really cute bag with a "D" for Dallin.  He did it pretty fast too, with only a little help.
 An early morning creativity - homemade bouncy balls.  You Tube has givin my children all sorts of new ideas and creations.  They actually did bouce pretty good, but they only lasted about a day.
 I was in charge of the childrens class at our Relief Society Activity.  Jackie held a new born the entire time, and loved it.  Dallin, Brea, and Alyssa helped me with the other kids.  They really had a good time.  They played school and made these cute puppets out of paper sacks.  I love to see the creativity that my children come up with.




Brea has been obsessed with earrings lately.  She does not have her ears pierced, but wants it badly.  Our family rule is 10 years.  But she discovered clip-on earrings and has been wearing them every day to school.  She also likes to make bracelets, necklaces, and now earrings out of rubber bands . She made me these lovely earrings and herself some clip on ones.  I wore them proudly all day!
Breas teacher Mrs. Eivens gave her thse soft felt squares to make a blanket.  Brea was so excited she wanted to make it as soon as we got home.  I ususally don't drop eveyrthing and made a blanket, but I did.  It took a couple of hours, but Brea was patient and laid her pattern out nad brougth me each square to sew together . She is happy with her blanket and sleeps with it and her special blanket from Grandma Ricks every night.

No comments:

sitemeter