Jackie earned her Faith in God award! She was self motivated and accomplished the goals, memorized the scriptures, and even talked with the Young Women President by her own hard work.
Sister Anderson brought over these beautiful tulips on a cold, blizzardy Sunday. Jackie was supposed to be rewarded her Faith in God award that day, but the snow actually cancelled church. Sister Anderson did not think the flowers would make it all week, so she weathered the storm and brougth them to her. It was very sweet of her.
Jackie has been enjoying finding fancy braids and hairstyles. I (Mom) try my best to do them. She has long beautiful hair, and it is pretty easy to braid.
Jackie started trying some of the hairstyles on me. I like to read books to her at night before bed. She plays/does my hair while I read (it is a win-win). She has done some amazing hair does on me.
These are just a sample of a few of the styles she has come up with . I think she has a gift here. Her daughters are fortunate!









No comments:
Post a Comment