My Mother is awesome, I so want to be like her when I grow up! We went walking both mornings before the conference started. The first morning we were trying to find the buildings of the classes we wanted to attend. We found this cute photo booth, so we took advantage, even if we were in our exercise clothes and unwashed hair, and no makeup. It was so great to be able to talk and walk with her both days, one of the highlights of the conference.
This was Susies first year, and it was so fun to be there with her. She made a lot of cute and fun crafts and service items. This was an owl she whipped up during hte classes. It was so cute!
I got to meet my good friend Sarah there. I am so glad she could make it and I could spend a couple of days with her. I learn so much from talking with her, she is an inspiring person and Mother. We enjoyed doing the service learning rooms where we could listen and do service.
We helped make some stick horses at the service night. I didn't get a picture of my Sister Elly, my Mom and I all toghether, but we were happy to be attending it together for the first time.
So this was a crazy incident but amazing at the same time. I was in one of the servie learning rooms and all of the sudden a light fixuter fell, luckily only one side fell and there was a guy walking past our room right then. The fact that there was a guy there right then was incredible becasue there was hardly any guys at all after all it was Womens Conference. He ran in, jumped up on the table and caught the litght fixture. Then he was gone . It happened so fast, but thinkingt about it make me realize how fortune or blessed we were.
Some examples of cute and easy christmas stockings. Another benefit of Womens Conferene- getting ideas.
We were the three stooges that hung out together. It was so fun. But I did really miss my kids and husband and thought about them a lot.
Our last project was cutting fleece blankets. We served up until the end and really caught the spirit of service. The speakers were also great of course and I heard many great experiences and insights.









No comments:
Post a Comment