Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Cramer randomness

 Brea has been sewing all sorts of things with Mrs. Eivins.  This is a cute basket she made that Peter thought was a fantastic hat!

He likes wearing his bow tie to church - such a handsome little dude.

This is a skirt that Brea sewed.  It is really cute and flares at the bottom.  It fits her perfectly.  Brea has wanted to make a skirt and Mrs. Eivins had a cousin that does a lot of sewing of clothing so the two of them helped Brea. 

Ephraim loves sun glasses - isn't he the cutest!

 Ephraim has just as much fun riding in this car as he does pushing it, with someone in or not.

They had this cute photo booth at Bracken & Brady Andersons wedding reception.  It is hard to get our whole family together in one shot, so I took advantage.  Behind Jeffs head was a full size Elder Gray (Drake) that Jeff printed on his printer for Leslie.  They wanted a representative of him at the reception since he is on his mission right now.

 Jeff and I took a date night and did a really fun hike that turned out longer than we planned, but was so fun.  I love being outside and being with Jeff so it was a perfect night.

 We got a membership at the local pool this summer and have had fun spending the hot afternoons in the cool water.  Dallin has a vending machine there too.  It has been nice for him to make some extra income and it is so close, which makes it easy to maintain.

Brea and Audra in their sewing class with Mrs. Eivins.

I have got so many people asking if these two are twins.  They do share clothing, I think their waists are about the same size, as well as their heads.  There is a bit of a height difference, but I am sure with time that will change.  It is so fun to watch them interact, they have their moments of fights, but they also are so sweet, holding hands and sharing and hugging.




No comments:

sitemeter