![]() |
| We did a nice short hike to jump creek. It is a popular place, there were a lot more people than I expected. It was really picturesque and the water was refreshing. |
![]() |
| We found a little cave with some much needed shade to eat our lunch |
![]() |
| Cute cousin time! |
![]() |
| We were both exhausted! He fell asleep on me as I sat our on the bench on the front deck. |
![]() |
| The quarter game! I remember learning this game when I was dating Jeff. His Mom and Gaylene came to visit and we played it with my family. It has been one of our favorites. |
![]() |
| This is were Peter slept! He loved his little bed and went right to bed every night without too much complaining and didn't get out! |













No comments:
Post a Comment