


Dallin decided to give Brea a haircut today. I was shocked when I came out of the shower to see Brea with NO HAIR. She said "Look Mom, Dallin cut my hair like a boy" (in a very happy voice). Luckily Jeff was home, we were leaving in 20 minutes to go to a birthday party. I left Jeff to deal with Dallin and rushed Brea to Kiddie Kutters. They did a great job, and gave her a cute SHORT haircut. It will be easier to do this way (Stay Positive!). Luckily she is such a cute girl that she can get away with short hair.
2 comments:
oh man at least she was excited about it.lol
Oh, wow, that is horrific! But it sounds like you were a good parent & just took it in stride...those are awesome pictures you'll always look back on & smile about!
Post a Comment