She didn't last long on Daddys shoulders, but she had fun for a short time. I absolutely love this picture, it is on our fridge and it makes me smile every time I look at it.
Our first family hike without a stroller -ever! Alyssa was a a little trooper. She loves her Aunt and would freely go to her, even sometimes over her own parents.This is Alyssa's face when we tell her to smile! She holds it that way until she knows we have taken the picture, it is hilarious to watch.
I caught her without her knowing, so I could have her eyes open. She loved climbing on the rocks, yes in her dress.
I seem to get the cutest shots of Dad and the baby (whoever the baby might be at the time).
The kids found a cool cave that was a "hidden passageway". Jackie squeezes herself through.
The happy family. We are happy because we are outdoors and that makes us all happy!
Elly and I. I have such a great Sister. We really had a blast together.
The family, except the Mom has been replaced with the Aunt! The kids wouldn't mind that!
Brea striking a pose in her long sleeve t-shirt, skirt and sneakers and red necklace. She was all ready for a hike outside!
Dallin filled his pockets and hands with fascinating rocks. We persuaded him to leave most of them, but a few found their way to our car for his ongoing rock collection.
We are silly, but we have a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment